Values & Vision
To educate and empower young women to succeed now and into the future.
Our VisionYoung women at Avonside Girls’ High School are challenged to achieve personal excellence in a progressive and supportive learning environment.
We expect all members of our school community:
- to be respectful in their words and actions towards others
- to respect the rights and needs of others
- to be inclusive and respectful of individual's backgrounds, ethnicity, gifts and talents
- to be respectful of the school property and environment, making sure that their actions make it a pleasant place for others to work and live in
- to be respectful of the school's name, by ensuring that the uniform is worn correctly and by ensuring that words and actions do nothing to harm the school's good name