Holly Gray – Athletics Canterbury Champs
February 13, 2023
Holly competed at the Athletics Canterbury Track and Field Champs on 11 and 12 February.
She came first in the following:
- U18 Women’s 100m Sprint, with a new personal best 12.67. She took 0.30 seconds off her previous PB which is a huge leap at this level.
- U18 Women’s 400m Sprint, with another new PB 59.21, 2 milliseconds off her previous PB.
- U18 Women’s 100m Hurdles, with another new PB 14.51.
- U18 Women’s 300m Hurdles.
- Fourth in U18 Women’s Long Jump.
Holly is currently ranked Number 1 in NZ for U18/Youth Women’s 100m hurdles, Number 2 in 300m hurdles, 7th in 100m, and 6th equal in 400m.
She is looking good for Nationals in March. It is quite likely she will also be selected to compete in the Canterbury 4x100m Relay and 4x400m Relay teams at Nationals.