Information on Booster for students and whanau
- The shortened booster interval to 3 months only applies to the Pfizer vaccine. CV-TAG will provide separate advice on AstraZeneca later this month.
- Everyone over 18 can check when they are due for a booster by visiting mycovidrecord.nz or if they have one, referring to their purple COVID-19 Vaccine appointment card or calling COVID Vaccination Healthline 0800 28 29 26 (8am – 8pm, 7 days a week).
- Book your booster or find a walk-in vaccination centre at bookmyvaccine.nz or call COVID Vaccination Healthline 0800 28 29 26 (8am – 8pm, 7 days a week). Whānau bookings (group bookings for more than one person) can be made by calling 0800 28 29 26.
- COVID-19 vaccines will continue to be available at mobile and pop-up vaccination clinics, particularly in rural Māori communities as well as marae vaccinations where a number of kaumatua received their initial doses.
- Interpretation services, and text, email and NZ Relay options for deaf and hearing impaired are available if you need them on 0800 28 29 26 (8am – 8pm, 7 days a week). There is also a specialist team for disabled people (option 2 on the 0800 number).